Established in March of 2009, MyStockPhoto is a leading blog covering the microstock stock photo industry. Our goal is to inform, educate, and inspire stock photographers and photographers who want to start in the stock photo game.
Stock Photo News
- Shutterstock Launches The Create Fund for Artists to Produce Current Content
- Dreamstime Raises Royalty Rates by 10% to Aid Artists During Covid19 Pandemic
- Shutterstock Updates Contributors Royalty Rates – New Download-Based Levels
- Shutterstock’s Contributor Earnings Report is Out: $1 Billion in Royalties Paid!
- Creating Stock Video vs Photos: 5 Reasons Why It’s Easier Than You Think (Including Higher Royalties)
- Shutterstock Contributor App Now Enables Mobile Sign-Up
- How to Use Google Trends to Identify Profitable Stock Photo Trends
- How Much Photographers Earn: Jim Pickerell’s Survey Results are Here