As we move into September, just two months before Microstock Expo, everything continues to get bigger and better!
More Attendees – More Countries
- There’s now 96 people registered with two or three new registrations each day
- The list of attendees who opted in to network is now online. Passwords will be emailed to registered attendees later this week, but just contact us if you can’t wait.
- Registered attendees hail from these countries (so far):
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
Make sure your country is represented! Register now.
- Lifestyle Workshop cancelled. We’ve been unable to find someone to host the Lifestyle workshop so we’ve had to cancel it. We’re looking into alternatives, but for now we’ve removed it from the program.
- Only five participant tickets left for Luis’s iStockphoto Fashion Shoot Workshop. (All attendees can watch for free). You can add it when you book your ticket, or if you’ve already booked contact us for instructions. More about the workshop here.
More Conference Speakers
- We’ve added a few extra speakers to the program:
Bigger Expo – More Exhibitors
- The expo has grown to the point where we’ve had to upgrade to a bigger room!
- This means more space for more tables, so there’s now extra tables available. Contact us to inquire about booking one.
- The list of exhibitors is growing quickly – you can see it here
- We’ve chosen #MEXPO as the hashtag for Microstock Expo. Check out who’s talking about us in realtime!