Just released the first microstock WordPress plugin.
The plugin automatically finds photos that are matching your actual blog post or site, within more than 6 Million Photos at Fotolia®. You can buy the picture directly from your blog composition page and automatically add to Media Library and into your draft post, with description and copyright notice.
Microstock Photo Plugin is a WordPress Plugin made to simplify the process of adding Photos from one of the major Microstock Agencies into Wordpres Blog Post or Sites.
Amos Struck, creator and owner of the Plugin, editor of some of the biggest Microstock Pages in Germany (www.fotoskaufen.de and www.fotos-verkaufen.de), told us that they are working to add other microstock agencies to offer a more flexible tool.
Features of the WordPress Microstock Photo Plugin:
- Fully Intergrated into WordPress Blog post or pages
- Automatically search for pictures which can be used for your post
- Search Tag Synchronization between your Blog Post Tags and Microstock Photo Search
- Results are shown directly in your post or page
- Multi-language (English or German) Search
- Buy Microstock Photos directly in your post or page
- Automatic upload into your Media Library
- Automatic Add into post or blog with Copyright notice
- SEO Optimization of Picture URL
Here an example, search keywords “back” “school” “blackboard”, select one of the results, buy directly from the edit page and insert into the post.
Please find more information here:
The official WordPress Plugin Page:
Update, August 31 2009
- Added multi-language functionality
- Added more Languages: English, Spanish, Russian, German
- Added Spanish search
- Added to the option page settings for Earn Affiliate Revenue
- Added option to choose between affiliate link on the bought picture or on the caption or on both
- Added option for custom caption for affiliate link
- Added option to use a custom affiliate link
- Added automatic language recognition for search results
Here an example of a downloaded photo inserted in the post with automatic affiliation links (both image and caption):