I'm going to show you some images of four Dreamstimes‘ top contributor, assuming that they are the best selling authors of the agency because are listed as output result of a query search made among all the contributors:
More than 16700 files in portfolio and More than 9999 files downloaded
Yes… well-known names: Yuri, Andres, Monkeybusiness, Iofoto.
Let's start with Yuri and Andres, with a photographic overview presenting:
- the two best selling photos, so we can have an idea of what are the subjects and the mood that drive them to the top
- four samples selected from the new works, so we can learn something from the new directions selected by the authors
Two classics stock themes for Yuri: a group of people representing a business concept and fresh fruits isolated on white.
Classic stock themes for Andres too: people in a business concept and happy family.
Among the last Yuri's works I've found a lot of senior/mature people images, a hot theme in the last period. Here 4 samples, in different situations:
- Senior doctor and nurse having a discussion over a report against white
- Top view of a smiling senior woman drinking a cup of coffee and using a laptop
- Portrait of mature lady screaming while listening to loud music on headphone isolated over white background
- Portrait of a mature pregnant female holding her belly while lying on sofa
Andres is working with people photos too; business, families, couples, students… and 3D illustrations representing the hot concept of networking:
- Couple with a car isolated over a white background
- Business woman at the office sitting on her desk working
- Group of students holding notebooks – isolated over a white background
- Groups of 3d people networking – isolated over a white background
In the Part II of the post we will analyse Monkeybusiness and Iofoto.